About the clinic
- Established in 1990
- Fully equipped private treatment rooms.
- Larger exercise area for end stage rehabilitation.
- Pilates reformer for later stage rehabilitation.
- Continuity of care by experienced senior physiotherapists.
- Easily accessible from many central locations, including Covent Garden, the South Bank, and Fleet St, as well as Temple, Embankment, Charing Cross, Holborn, Waterloo, Leicester Square, Chancery Lane and Blackfriars stations.
Why Covent Garden Physio?
- Proven track record since 1990, built through specialist and GP referrals, as well as personal recommendations.
- Patient care and personal goals are our number one priority. We combine evidence based protocols with clinical expertise to put together effective treatment plans.
- As a team we have a wealth of experience treating sportsmen and dancers, as well as other professionals involved in highly repetitive tasks.
- Ergonomic advice for office workers who have a unique set of postural problems.