Assessment and Treatment
All our physiotherapists are registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and are highly experienced in treating musculo-skeletal injuries.
What sets us apart is our detailed assessment, clinical reasoning skills to determine the most effective treatment for each patient (grammatically incorrect)
Following the initial assessment, treatment may include:
- Process of using needles to help relieve pain associated with injury.
- Ultrasound muscle testing
- Interferential therapy
- Creating an individually tailored exercise plan to help the patient regain strength, balance and flexibility.
- Retraining co-ordination, timing and muscle balance to perform everyday tasks from walking upstairs to running a marathon.
- Biomechanical gait analysis
Pre and Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Conditions treated include: back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle pain and stiffness. These may be due to muscle ligament, tendon or nerve injury.
- Although the foot evolved to adapt to a variety of terrains, our need to walk on hard unyielding surfaces means repetitive, cumulative forces are transmitted further up the chain which in turn affect structures such as the knees and hips. Find out more.